Hello everyone! Since I just started Tumblr recently, and I’ve obviously written a lot before I joined, I thought I would compile all my fanfiction here so that anyone who’s interested could have easy access. Just click “read more” to view the list.
As of now, the fandoms I’ve written for are Young Justice, Batman, Legend of Korra, Avatar, Teen Titans and Harry Potter.
I hope you all enjoy! :)
Young Justice Fanfic (in order from newest to oldest)
1. Banana Pancakes: Six thirty on a rainy morning and the phone rings. Their arguments rarely produce this much laughter. Spitfire. Songfic.
2. Creative Expression: She never created a ‘Plan B’ for the day Conner left her side. Supermartian.
3. By Any Other Name: Fourteen years down the line, the world has changed for the original members of Young Justice. Many of them have moved on with their lives, getting married, having children, taking up the mantles of their mentors. But others are haunted by a fatal accident that occured eleven years ago, when the pull of a trigger changed their names forever. Spitfire, Dick Grayson POV, future!AU.
4. Time: New Year’s Eve and Wally’s sick of the questions flying through his mind. He’s sick of rolling into bed at night, wondering about her, worrying about her. Now his mentor wants to kill him, the JLA has gone insane, and Savage is back. Yet here she is. Spitfire.
5. Keep It Simple: Wally takes Artemis out to dinner at Ray’s, while Zatanna decides it would be a great idea to spruce up the night. And by spruce up the night, I mean totally stick her nose in their business. Spitfire.
6. Science and Faith: Dick understands why Artemis is so distraught, because he’s been there before. Sure, it’s been four years. But that doesn’t mean the weird pit in his stomach ever goes away. The circus still rings and no amount of science can ever change that. Dick/Artemis friendshippy.
7. Souvenir: It’s in the little signs about the house. They’re what make it so hard to live without him, to know that he’s out there but that he’s changed. So what else is there to do, besides follow the clues, until Artemis can find him again? Spitfire, future!AU.
8. Red and Green: Artemis has finally begun to earn her team’s trust. But there’s always that one nagging thought in the back of her mind: she only has three days. As she and the team are sent to Bhutran for an undercover mission, the stakes are only about to get higher. Spitfire, multi-chaptered.
9. Out of Goodbyes: It’s been seven years since Wally left home and headed out where the others couldn’t follow. Now Artemis is on her way to bring him back home, but things may have changed beyond anything the two of them can hope to repair. Spitfire, future!AU. Songfic.
10. Promise: Before she loses all consciousness, Artemis makes one last promise. And, this time, she intends to keep it. A 10, 9, 8…challenge fiction. Spitfire.
11. Never: He won’t let her die. Spitfire.
12. Caught in the Act: Someone had to have heard the incessant fangirl wailing. And, naturally, it was her. Spitfire.
13. One Distraction: There’s a call on the phone, and she’s in the hospital for an accident that shouldn’t have happened. He doesn’t know how he’s supposed to help this. Things were so much easier when he wasn’t Kid Flash. Spitfire.
14. Almost Handsome: Another secret meeting, under the cover of a mayor’s reelection party, and the whole thing is ending up far too much like Wuthering Heights. Artemis never thought she would think of Wally in this way. Spitfire. Late 1890s AU.
15. Stay With Me: Her mind has been broken. She doesn’t recognize him or any of them. And yet he stays. Supermartian.
16. Never Gonna Leave This Bed: He lies in bed with her and wonders how in the world he got there. Why he hasn’t left her, why he hasn’t escaped or gone away. Why he hasn’t looked for another answer. And then, all at once, he remembers. Spitfire, future!AU. Songfic.
17. Just Wait: They’re closer than they’ve ever been before. But time has a way of making us wait longer than we ever thought we could. Supermartian.
18. Insane: It’s all spiraling out of her control. But she doesn’t stop it. Not for one second. Because she knows it’s time she faced the truth. Spitfire.
Batman Fanfic (in order from newest to oldest)
1. Grey Sky Morning: Damian isn’t the type of man who gets afraid. He’s been trained like a machine, automatic and controlled, made for murder and destruction. But this? This absolutely terrifies him. Spin-off of NDND.
2. White Knight: No one ever considers Cass. Not when she has her back against the wall and her mask beside her feet. But Tim still watches, as often as he can. TimCass.
3. The Blue to Your Red: Things can change so quickly. It’s hard, when you’re a ten-year-old kid with a distant father and an unhealthy array of knives in your closet. And when everyone starts to leave you, without any warning, sometimes you just get desperate. DamiSteph.
4. Sleepless September: Dick is gone, and Damian has taken on the Nightwing mantle to preserve the memory of this older brother. But there’s another memory haunting Damian, and this one goes far deeper. In fact, it still remains hidden inside his head, only appearing in dreams. DamiSteph, future!AU.
5. Amusement: Dick has sent Damian to an amusement park to investigate a missing worker, and Damian would gladly trade a couple of his kittens to be someplace else. That is, until a certain blonde walks into the picture and changes everything. DamiSteph.
6. Second Chances: She’s a vigilante fleeing from her own past and what she fears she’s done. He’s a dark boy, corrupted by pain and exposed to crime. It only makes sense that they would meet again. But she never thought it would be like this.
7. Blindness is a Strength: Ever since she lost her ability to walk five years ago, Barbara hasn’t been who she once was, and she’s not sure she ever can be again. But maybe Dick can change that. Dick/Babs.
8. Remember: Tonight, as she has done every March 21st for the past five years, she walks down into the basement and lights a candle. Dick/Babs.
Legend of Korra Fanfic (in order from newest to oldest)
1. The Face In The Water: Eyes closed and skin moist, water trickling down, soothing scratches, cuts, bruises, Lin savors the last few seconds of bending. Based on “Turning the Tides.” One-shot.
Avengers Fanfic (in order from newest to oldest)
1. The Third Night: Clint doesn’t know what he’s expecting, walking into the ballroom like this. He doesn’t know what he’ll find, if he’ll make any progress, if he’ll finally get the job done. But tonight he’ll see her dance, and that’s really all that matters. Clintasha.
Teen Titans Fanfic (in order from newest to oldest)
1. The Right Path: There are precisely four sections of the garden that grows behind the tower. One of them belongs to Raven, and in it is a twisting maze that she walks into on summer nights. On one of these nights, Gar decides to follow. One can only imagine what ensues. Gar/Rachel.
2. Strike Like Wildfire: Raven’s finally reached the point of no return. She’s living the life she thought she would never have—a family, a purpose, a reason for being happy every morning she wakes. But her father is an ever present thought in her mind, and she fears it may not be long before she must truly confront him. Gar/Rachel, future!AU.
Harry Potter Fanfic (in order from newest to oldest)
1. Hard to Tell: Fulfilling the duties of a TriWizard tradition, Rose and Scorpius find themselves in a broom closet together, with a few jars of gillyweed and little understanding of what might happen next. Rose/Scorp.